Friday, September 30, 2011

American Wigeon Pictures

American wigeon pictures
American Wigeon Pictures

My fantasies of hunting of ducks Mexico has always centered around the famous Laguna Madre on the coast is. As I have done research duck hunting South of the border, as well as the last few years, I learned that although it is always good to the Mexico of hunting in the East, the more consistent shooting is now the Pacific coast. I am a stickler for detail in the planning of a hunt, and I met the person who was looking for to make a trip to the left of the coast of Mexico, a reality in Dick Kennerknecht, owner of GSSafaris.Dick told me that it represents the Sinalopato duck & Dove Club in Los Mochis, Mexico, and was the place where I was in the research.

American Wigeon Photos
Dick explained that, once in Los Mochis, which remain in a hotel 4 stars (part of the club) and be able to do in the morning and hunting in the afternoon in the vicinity. Hunters have a choice of shooting of pigeons and ducks each morning or afternoon, and I told Dick that he wanted to hunt ducks all the time.At the end of January after the majority of the United States stations closed, he began the adventure.

My group composed of Lamar Underwood (distant Sports Editor), Neil Dickenson and Anthony Brown (so-called games Knight and Hale) and after flying over the mountains and the Mexican desert for a few hours, we were pleasantly surprised when the lush green fields and lot of water covers the landscape United States to Los Mochis. photos of American wigeon

I knew that we were in a treatment for when I could see many flocks of ducks of the aircraft.The next morning, as Lamar, Anthony and I were returned by HYDROFOIL to a blind on the edge of a channel that connects two large lagoons, just like the Sun on the horizon. The noise of our tour has sent thousands of ducks and shorebirds in the air, and our expectations has already increased exponentially. One of my goals for the trip was to bring a drake first cinnamon teal assembled, and I thought, surely out of all these birds, a drake who gives me a shot and..

When we arrived at our blind, our bird boy he told Miguel of 9 or 10 Carry-Lite decoys and Anthony moved in some nearby brush with his video camera. Lamar has the right of the Punta Gorda, as I myself am parked to the left. The action begins immediately with small groups of teal buzz until the canal next to the bridge every two minutes. We never had time to fully load our weapons until what we had 6 greenwings on water.

No comments:

Post a Comment